Bow-chika-bow-wow

1.24.2006
Ore : 7:45 AM


From
Boners.com

Still feeling a bit under the weather, but I'm going to work anyhow. Have a great day, pervs.

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:45 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bow-chika-bow-wow
Down at the local municipal lot, they have signs saying, "Head In Parking Only."

But if you're entering in the rear, how can you...?

Aaah!

Back when I lived in S.F., I was walking towards that J Church stop past 21st and Dolores, and I saw a woman giving her man head in the front seat of a Honda Civic.

True story.

I got that beat.

My brother and I rode the Metro in to Dupont Circle to take a walk back home (four or five miles) one evening for something to do. We were only a few blocks north of the station and were enjoying the city night life when we saw three Asians sitting across from a Subway shop. They were eating ice cream and looking at the doorway and I didn't pay them much mind. I saw that I was about to trip over someone's legs that were sticking out from the door way of the Subway and I glanced over at the person on the ground. It was a homeless person who was lying in front of the door to the sandwhich establishment playing with himself. This was a fairly dirty dude and I have the image of him massaging his floppy genitals etched into the back of my eyelids. My brother claims not to have looked. I was unfortunately scarred. The weirdest thing? The three asians calmly licking their ice cream cones and watching.

Thanks for the chuckle, teh. Feel better.

Where do you have to go to see a good "pig in a blanket" sign and snark?

Yeah baby, that's why they call me Abe Froman.

(cue bad '70's music)

I didn't know sausages could drive.

Oh wait, I'm missing something, aren't I?

Ha.

I was 15 years old and going to the hippest new wave club in town. (If you are underage.) And, anyway, some girl had given some dude head and then puked it all back up.

The guys I was with was only too happy to point this all out to me.

I miss him.

Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller. Bueller.

eulubpjc: biopic to be played at the funeral.

Actually, Abe would have gotten Danka by Wayne for that comment.

Thank you for all the joy and pain...

AG, do you remember central park in fall, how you tore my dress? What a mess.

You're Abe Froman? The Sausage King of Chicago?

Yes, and I don't think I like your attitude. You are being rather snooty.

dounz: That stuff I put in sausages to make them extra plump.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws