Shitty Blogs

10.02.2005
Ore : 12:12 PM

Today's guest blogger, Horatio:

"Normally, I'm pretty funny. But some folks say I crossed the line when I trashed Jack Shamama's blog. I didn't get the joke. I'm terribly sorry. Also, I'm a knob-gobbling felch-monger who exudes ketones from his pores."


As I'm an altogether different kind of animal lover, I exhort you to do as Horatio says.

posted by teh l4m3 at 12:12 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Shitty Blogs
That's a great shot of me
  • Posted at 4:17 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

You're welcome. I was really hoping to get your best -- that is to say, your greasiest and most menacing -- side.

I do love your shitty blog, btw.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws