What Are You Doing Today?

11.29.2008
Ore : 12:07 PM

I'm posting this, then going back to reading until the bf picks me up from my parents (he's off goldpanning in Yuba Co.) Ann Althouse apparently hasn't stopped drinking since Thursday evening.

Bon weekend!

Labels: ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 12:07 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What Are You Doing Today?
Sitting at West Portal, waiting for a train to break down. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen today.

Ha ha I was coming out of The Bullshead when one of those old Boeing jobs caught fire between there and Forest Hill. Yes that was years ago.

The Boeings were before my time. I blame Bullshead for all subway fires simply because they overcharge for their burgers. It's a sin to charge that much for cooked meat.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws