Gnam

8.29.2007
Ore : 8:30 PM


I got PTSD in Viet Gnam.


Labels: ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 8:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Gnam
Are you drinking and blogging again?

:)

What the fuck is up with this template? When you follow a direct link to a post, there is no "post a comment" button.

The picture is funny, I guess.

It's Schlitze!

So, you pulled out the good scotch to celebrate Gonzo's departure?

Greetings from Chile!
Visit me if you want...

I saw an old Porky Pig cartoon with that guy in it...

I live pinheads.

GNAM!!!
gnam i am
  • Posted at 7:25 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I love pinheads. I Can't seem to find a pet store that carries them.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws