"Wave" Hello, Campers!

3.23.2005
Ore : 12:52 PM

In part because of my unflagging lust for John Newlin (I met him once at 111 Minna, and he's even hotter in person) and my worship of Seanbaby, and despite their decision to abandon San Francisco, I remain a loyal reader of The Wave.

Scott DeVaney's "
Making A Killing," an examination of the increasing corporatization of the war on Iraq, although flawed, is worth a gander:

During the first Gulf War, two percent of U.S. personnel were private contractors. Today in Iraq, that number is 10 percent. The question is: Is this a good or bad thing for American foreign policy?

Good question. I also wonder how great the whole Objectivist/free-market/privatization fanaticist experiment is turning out for
Iraqis.

In addition, don't miss Seanbaby's assessment of
missile defense hooey, and Tom Lanham's interview with Tori.

posted by teh l4m3 at 12:52 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for "Wave" Hello, Campers!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws