Thursday Flower Blogging

5.19.2005
Ore : 11:31 AM

Quick note: Petunias doing fine, save for some odd white spots:



But the cat broke off one of our lovely roses at the base:



That's okay, though; with a little of this, a little of that, I made do:



And yes, I know my camera sucks

P.S. Blast from the past: A sassy young man with a fierce blond page-boy and a penchant for tights finds himself far away from his home on Eternia. What's he to do? Why, start a fabulous secret journal, of course! Shhh...pass it on...

posted by teh l4m3 at 11:31 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Thursday Flower Blogging
Hey man thanks for visiting my site. LOL. "Thursday Flower Blogging?" That's kinda new to me... Keep it up man and thanks for the advice. I might just need it.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws