My Weekend Was Fabulous...

12.19.2006
Ore : 12:01 PM


...How was yours?

PS: Sorry I didn't call,
fulsome. Maybe next time, when there isn't so much damn xmas shopping to do.

posted by teh l4m3 at 12:01 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My Weekend Was Fabulous...
You are such a wimp sometimes. Just call your mother. How hard could it be? You pick up the phone and call. Just call her. Just call. She just wants to hear your voice. Call her. Who's it gonna hurt? She'll feel so much better. Just call her. Call.

/annoying new york aunt.

Call mother?

I'd rather be packing fudge...

Not that I had even that to do this weekend. Alas... just sat 'round, ruined some brownies (whilst teh Brownies got punked again) and worried 'bout a crazed friend on her adventurous trip home from the D after getting some "candy" for our NY's adventure.

If mom's worried, I'm sure she's got yer number.

Felice Whatchyagot!

is it a sex post? is this post about sex?

my weekend sucked, thank you very much. i had a meditation practicum and went drinking with vestal vespa and pined for the waitress with the bob cut. it was like a chapter out of jack kerouac, complete with the pining and the not-getting-laid.

this post begs further explanation--and detail

when vocation meets avocation?

I think teh l4m3 likes girls.

do you say fabulous cuz it is in the gay mandate (man-date.. get it?) to say fabulous at least once a day?

He certainly has more luck with them than you, Chuckiepants.
  • Posted at 8:45 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Love that photo! :)

I love how everyone thinks teh was gonna hook up with fulsome. It would have been for pork, not porking.
  • Posted at 1:24 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I never assumed anything.

I figured they were day laboring at a candy factory, but teh had seen that episode before and skipped out.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws