Why Does He Seem Even Hotter Now That He's Married?

12.05.2006
Ore : 10:12 AM

Tuesday eye-candy:








Q. Do you want to feel my skin/on your skin?


A. Oh. Hellz. YES!!!

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:12 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Why Does He Seem Even Hotter Now That He's Married?
This guy.

Whoever he is, he looks like he spends waaaay too much time cultivating a particular style of looky.

Somebody told me that he had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that I had in January.

But now he's found the velvet sun
That shines on him and you.

You boys start toeing the party line right now, or teh and I are gonna beat you senseless.

Brandon is SO cute. I especially like him with a moustache and cowboy hat. He's just adorable... makes you wanna stick him in your pocket. Or elsewhere.

I wonder how cute his face would look if I were buried in him to the hilt...

teh l4m3 said...
"I wonder how cute his face would look if I were buried in him to the hilt..."

How cute? This cute.

Is it the guy from the Killers? I don't listen to that. Rosemary Clooney & Pat Boone for me, buddy.

Cute, but unknown to me.

yumsy! I have always thought he was adoreable!

I started to rewrite a black sabbath song in teh l4m3's honor:

"I wanna reach out, and touch this guy/I wanna touch his bum but I don't wanna try."

SUPERNOT(gonna happen)-BLACK SABBATH

Butchie, what are you doing over here? We have to perfectly gay cuties at my blog and you come over here to Mister-I-Blog-When-I-Want-To's? Harsh.

teh teh, did you get an e-mail from AG at the yahoo?

I love how all these straight guys show up with all the "he's not that cute" and "who the fuck is that?". As if they won't stick it in anyone who'll let them do so.

"How cute? This cute."

I don't know about anyone else, but I think I gave myself a hiatus hernia laughing after clicking on that.

My medical bill is in the post.

Don't forget this one.
  • Posted at 9:43 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Sweeeeet @ Jason.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws