Hottie Saturday

2.10.2007
Ore : 11:22 AM

I have a terrible habit of liking bands even more than I should when the lead singer is really fucking hot. (Corollary to that is my penchant for watching music videos made by bands to which I would not listen on the radio just because one of the members makes my member hard.) Oh well.

This of course is not one of those cases. I happen to love the Walkmen anyway. It's just icing on the cake that Hamilton Leithauser CAN STICK IT IN RIGHT NOW!!!






posted by teh l4m3 at 11:22 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hottie Saturday
Stick it in!!

::wink::

I like.

It's just icing on the cake that Hamilton Leithauser CAN STICK IT IN RIGHT NOW!!!

What's he going to stick in a cake? Or is he going to stick something into icing on a cake? I ordinarily enjoy eating cake. Yum.

I want some cake.

That guy looks like Nick Schwardsen, the semi-funny comedian.

I hope this doesn't post twice because blogger 2 sucks.

i feel you, yo. i'll be all commence to drooling around these parts in like two weeks.

Can't you hear me, I'm calling out your name? / Can't you see me, I'm pounding on your door?

Is that about you, teh?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws