Some Internets Can't Be Fixed

2.02.2007
Ore : 9:50 PM

What the hell is the perky hellbeast from Rura Penthe on the left doing anywhere near the personal space of the goddess on the right?

My name is Tina Turner, and I only have Regis Philbin to my name, but if you let me stay here tonight, I WILL PAY YOU BACK.

Angela, you are a fabulous woman, and black don't crack: Can't you see that this blonde bitch looks older than you do, even though she's a decade younger? IN RE phot ops: you can do better...

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:50 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Some Internets Can't Be Fixed
Hear, hear, teh. What's really pathetic is that the immensely talented and beautiful Angela Bassett is so underused, while the hellbeast in question actually has a job.

Fuck Hollywood.

"Hellbeast from Rura Penthe." Thank you for that.

You mean those dog thingies that had the really big teeth?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws