OMGWTFBBQ!!!

2.16.2007
Ore : 5:38 PM


Note-perfect and hilarious. Dig it.

Labels: , ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 5:38 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for OMGWTFBBQ!!!
AG: everyone loves your outrage, but you are aware, aren't you, that a somethingawful link is a total joke, right???

Ha Ha

BAHAHAHAA!

Are there going to be multiple types of meat at this BBQ? If not, I'll bring the loin and Pop Ren can bring the smokes.

It does say something about the current political climate that, until I clicked and saw it was on Something Awful, I wasn't sure it would be a joke.

Very funny, spot-on parody.

Who is that? I don't get it. Stupid republicans! (right?)

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws