In Which I Am The Inverse Roy Edroso

8.31.2007
Ore : 2:52 PM

So what if I bought it from an undocumented Mexican at a car wash? It's still aesthetically pleasing and has artistic integrity. Airbrushed. In a fake, injected-plastic baroque frame. And on black velvet -- black velvet, a level of classiness you can't even begin to comprehend...

Labels:


posted by teh l4m3 at 2:52 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for In Which I Am The Inverse Roy Edroso
It sounds lovely. And what is the subject, may I ask?

please let it be Elvis.

I have a great 3D picture of Mary shooting flower-growing rays out of her hands. If you got the flower-destroying rays I'll be bummed.

I am thinking Frazetta.

hola

Sweetie, don't you need a CAR to go to the CAR Wash?

Just askin'.

You made me look up Roy Edroso. Thanks.

Hey, just checking in. All's well?

I hope you're OK bro. Hello?

Y'all Chickenhawks to Me - by Elmo (MP3)

(If you have trouble with the link, right click and "save target as")

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws