ATTN Res Republica: Hot On The Trail!

10.05.2005
Ore : 8:46 PM

Just keeping you apprised of progress in my relentless search for a picture of the famed slugger's elusive -- dare I say Nessie-esque? -- trouser snake:



That is so not a cup...


posted by teh l4m3 at 8:46 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for ATTN Res Republica: Hot On The Trail!
Hee-hee. Actually, that last post was very self-indulgent -- Res and I are on a mission.

What a pleasant sight first thing in the morning. Is that a gun in your pocket, or....

Too bad about his face, though, huh? His head looks like a moon pie. Oh well, that's what the light switch is for.

I swear it looks like the seam of a baseball is in there. wth?

Res: Really? I'd hit it...Not bad-looking, IMHO. But then I tend to go for the guys others don't look twice at...

(teh l4m3 -- at work, no password...)
  • Posted at 3:57 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

LOL @ "standards"

Um, 'scuse me Pinko, but not all of us get our rocks off to Suicide Girls or A & F models, thankyouverymuch...

Heee-eey, little boy, I've got a bag of Candy Corn right here in my lap. That's right, get into the van...

I heart candy so much. So very, very, very much. Sweet sweet caaaaaandy....

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws