Before Diamonds And Pearls

10.10.2005
Ore : 6:45 PM

There was Apollonia.



I'm lazy today, as you can tell. I've got a bitch of a day tomorrow.

Here's an activity kids: want to stalk each other on Friendster and/or MySpace? Leave a link in the comments or email me.

OK. The real reason for the lackluster posting? I have apile of pork ribs (damn good -- nay, succulent -- pork ribs), therefore can communicate with only one hand. Ah well...

And remember, Apollonia watches over all her chillun. G'night.

posted by teh l4m3 at 6:45 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Before Diamonds And Pearls
pork chop sandwiches

They were broad, full of fat, yet the meat on them was not too fatty. They had been poorly butchered, but from a high-quality carcass. Lovingly, I massaged my secret sauce into their supple flesh, and slowly placed the rack on the grill...

You can get the rest for 3.99/minute, first minute free!

i just saw "purple rain" again whilst on me honeymoon, after many years. i can say without hesitation that i feel utterly pubescent when i see appalonia purify herself in the waters of lake minnetonka...only for it not to be lake minnetonka! that wacky prince - he knows all the tricks!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws