The Imperious Wussy Shitstain In Action

10.09.2005
Ore : 11:23 AM

As illustrated by a fightin' Irish journalist:

I was now beginning to feel shut out of this event. He had the floor and he wasn’t letting me dance. My blood was boiling to such a point that I felt like slapping him.
...
"We just want to say how disappointed we are in the way you conducted the interview," she said.


posted by teh l4m3 at 11:23 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Imperious Wussy Shitstain In Action
Hence my use of "wussy" instead of that other word, which would have been an insult to decent vaginas everywhere.

It's easy to talk on and on and on when you're wearing an arpiece.

part of me will always wonder if she could have been quick enough to bridge that 6-foot gap and give him a good, hard smack, SS be damned...

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws