I Said God*dayum*

11.16.2005
Ore : 2:35 PM

Sometimes you just need a sweet bite of Alexandre Despatie blogging:



Oh, if only Alex, if *frickin'* only...

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:35 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Said God*dayum*
Mmmm....tasty.

Hands off, bizznatch -- THE BOY BE MINE!

Hahaha Gregor -- nailed!!! That's Alex himself...IN SPEEDOS!!!

G: I got two things so far...More should be on the way, I assume (I was wondering who had purchased stuff which Amazon has yet to send). Frickin' Amazon...

DIDE YOU GET TEH THE DOUGH PANTS AND THE WAFFLES??????? YOU BETTER NOT BOGARD THOSE!!!!!
  • Posted at 9:00 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

if his nose was angled a bit higher that would be one hell of a picture.

Mmm.

Is that Kyan from the Queer Eye?
  • Posted at 5:40 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

AG: NO!!!

- teh

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws