Hey, Guess What Guys

11.14.2005
Ore : 2:38 PM


I've decided I'm going conservative. Why? Because it turns out, all that stuff about
murders of detainees and white phosphorous and even Iraqi civilian casualties was completely fabricated. How do I know all this? Because Jim Massey, the entire mind, heart and soul of the anti-war movement -- indeed, of the Left itself! -- has been soundly debunked, that's why!

From now on, I'm all for privitization of every single thing in the world and unlimited powers for any Republican or conservative-aligned official, and, by the way, Cheney should be able to do whatever the hell he wants, 'cos it's not like the U.S. government would torture anyone anyway. I mean, when
Michelle's right, she's right!

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:38 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hey, Guess What Guys
*I'm* giving *John Stossel* moustache rides, baby!

FUN!!!

Please post something else to bump her picture down. Just looking at her nauseates me.

I just totally threw up in my mouth.

I just love how these fuckers long for an America of the past that never existed.

They just don't understand the nature of our constitution or the foundations of our society.

In other news: I am so down for an Italian Beef run around New Year's. I will likely be in SF then.

if anyone's around, i'm spinning at sublounge in the mission this saturday night.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws