Old News, I Know

11.10.2005
Ore : 7:06 AM

But I was busy celebrating yesterday.






That's right, toke hard asshole -- you're gonna need it.

The governator is toast. I know I had urged "Yes" votes on 79 and 80, but I'm perfectly content that my inestimably brilliant fellow Californians just told him to kiss off on the whole she-bang. Now if someone would just explain to me why they voted for him in the first place...

Now I've got to get to work. Light posting until tomorrow. And P.S. to Jess: two of your generous contributions will be catalogued and on the shelves by next week, you awesome stud you.

(A pop of the champagne cork to California's teachers, nurses, police officers, and sexy, sexy firefighters for making Tuesday a day worth remembering.)


I don't know about you, but I still see three boobs.

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:06 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Old News, I Know
Those are bad boobies. In the words of Dave Chappelle as Rick James: "I wish I had more arms so I could give those titties four thumbs down! The milk's gone BAD!"

VV: Agreed; the one in the middle is the worst.

he's gonna need a doobie after the past couple of days...and he can't have NONE of mine.

and he talks funny.

Three boobs... hehehe.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws