ATTN CALIFORNIA: THE POLLS, MAH BITCHES!!!

11.08.2005
Ore : 8:24 AM

'K, so here's your cheat sheet (not that this isn't easy enough to remember):

*
No on 73
*
No on 74
*
No, no, no on 75, 76, and 77
*
No on 78, YES ON 79
*
YES ON 80

Now get your asses out and vote, dammit!

Meanwhile, I've got to get to work: poor old
John Fowles has passed on, and I'm setting up a nifty little display. With my luck, every other branch is going to be sending in requests for my only copy of The Collector...

And I'm going to finish Sterling Seagrave's The Soong Dynasty. Nifty stuff!

I'm guessing this wouldn't have happened had the T-100 been made in America, and stamped "Union-Yes!"

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:24 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for ATTN CALIFORNIA: THE POLLS, MAH BITCHES!!!
yes, go vote. and let's hope that next year he won't be baahck.

If only I were a CA resident, I'd be happy to bring that cheat-sheet along!

Good luck!

haha, all your pictures are broke! I get to laugh because that happened to me a while back.

Goddammit, I know. It's cuz I host on a Yahoo! account, and I exceed my bandwidth allowance when I get a leetle too popular. Any suggestions?

Freedom Camp (tm) Select? Hahaha...Fudge.

Okay, no more today -- off to the polls!

I have three people voting per your recommendations.

I share your pain, since my pictures were all formerly hosted at my first, rinky little blog over on diaryland. However, I have discovered that blogger will now host your photos. You can upload them into your posts simply by clicking the little "picture" button on the toolbar at the top of the composition window.

I'm glad he represents California now. He was an embarasment us Austrians. We don't all talk like that.
Why does he still have that accent?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws