It's True!

11.28.2005
Ore : 8:28 PM

Although I was kind of expecting Rerun...

Woodstock
You are Woodstock!

Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:28 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for It's True!
If I'm (part) Marcie, who's my Peppermint Patty?

Snoopy. Natch!

Hey, I'm Woodstock, too!

I'm glad. I always liked Woodstock.

i was the teacher
wha whaaooo whouh whuuh

I did this a few weeks ago with UC and I was Woodstock and his was bossy Lucy. Boy was he pissed!

Today, I am Franklin. It's true, I go my own way when I want to. I am a free spirit that is unpredictable and I heart that. I still think Lucy is apt for UC.

Good grief!

FT clearly is the teacher.

And there's something about Marcie...I think she used to be in the French Resistance.

I'm Snoopy!

I kinda figured. Snoopy is a complex character.

i am schroeder - hardly a surprise.

wasn't rerun on 'what's happening?'

i was a woodstock as well...(in ron burgandy voice) BROTHER.

It says I'm Weird Harold.
  • Posted at 2:18 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Gavin, would that be the only adult character, the one with the moustache who cruises around in a van with a teardrop window and offers the children candy?
  • Posted at 2:39 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Um.

My dignity, good sir or ma'am. And for your information, the custom windows are shaped like keyholes.
  • Posted at 3:16 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Schroeder! How the hell am I...never mind...

You my homeslice, O fellow Woodstock!
  • Posted at 8:40 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws