A Heckuva Job, Brownie

11.25.2005
Ore : 8:35 PM

"Two medium size logs that intertwined in the bowl like sleeping puppies. Sandy brown and foul smelling. Quite satisfactory."



Craptacular!

(Pass the TP to AG at RoD; I hear she's out.)

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:35 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Heckuva Job, Brownie
I can't stop watching the Pillsbury doughboy poop.

Is that brownie chip cookie dough?

I find the legs particularly disturbing since they look more like, well, you know. . .
  • Posted at 2:03 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

That is disgusting and I cannot spare a square.

I heart Poppin' and Poppie. I used to get the dolls every year from my grandparents for a holiday gift.

I don't know if I heart them so much now with your sick display.

ROFLMAO!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws