The Dignified World of Sports

11.18.2005
Ore : 8:56 AM

Another brilliant Rotten joint (nsfw, natch).


And that was one of the safer
pics...

Just like to share twin hypotheses: either the fields on which these guys are playing all happen to be bitterly cold, or guys really do get into sports in part to overcompensate...


posted by teh l4m3 at 8:56 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Dignified World of Sports
MAN - why must it be so long before i can get home and check this link out?! oh, cruel fate...

I got to tell you, I think UC will get a little turned on by these photos.
  • Posted at 5:35 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Actually, a couple caught my eye...One, however, was annoyingly pixelated, and lead to...Nothing! I'm rather disappointed.

Don't you hate when the pixels work against you like that?!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws