Hump-Day Inspiration

12.14.2005
Ore : 12:18 PM


It's Such A Good Feeling

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive.
It's such a happy feeling: You're growing inside.
And when you wake up ready to say,
"I think I'll make a snappy new day."
It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling,
The feeling you know that we're friends.

posted by teh l4m3 at 12:18 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hump-Day Inspiration
I feel not only warm inside now, but fuzzy too. The way only one man has made me feel. Oh, Mr Rogers you beautiful man!

What do you mean I'm "growing inside"??

IG: I was inspired when I turned on PBS and there he was, singing that song. I almost cried. I miss Mr. Rogers.

SP: Get your brain out of the gutter, tramp.

that man was pure and utter genius.

"it's a neighborly day for a beautywood, a neighborly day for a beauty...would you be mine?"

even the mere mention of the name "king friday XVIII" sends me into fits of giggles.

Dood was 133t?

I don't know about that...but word on the street is Lady Elain was teh m4j0r h4xXx0rZZZ.

I miss Mr. Rogers, too. = (

As a kid, I was always fascinated by the fact he had to change his shoes and into a sweater to do the show.

I never watched the show. My mother thought he was just another Nixon establishment guy. (She had issues with Nixon and apparently Fred too).

Good news: Muppets were OK!

Confession. I was completely freaked out by Sesame Street as a kid. I rarely watched it.

Mr. Rogers was just plain rad.

The Muppets were a little too frenetic for me, although I liked Kermits reporting. And the Count. What a P-I-M-P, Pimp!

Today's word is pimp, boys and girls! ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FOUR HOES! ONE! TWO! THREE! THREE SLAPS PER HO! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

No, you've done it wrong. Now do it over!

Oh, its always Hump Day with you.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws