Friday Music Disappointment

12.09.2005
Ore : 1:18 AM

You know who I can do without? She Wants Revenge. Easily the most useless band to break this year. Oh, what, poor wittle boy didn't like his meth-crash? So now he's got deep songs about his personal life in the context of aforementioned crash? Give me a fucking break. You sound like Ethel Merman doing a spoken word of Prince b-sides. Step aside, make more room for real musicians.

Justin Warfield, I'd say your only saving grace is your fuckability, except for the fact that I wouldn't allow my dick to be tainted by sharing even the same ZIP code with your odd little greasy mug -- forget letting you suck it.

PS: I've seen DiG! like, one and a half times, and I still don't get it: what exactly is the source of the bad blood between Brian Jonestown Massacre and the Dandy Warhols? Pinko? UC? Anyone?

PPS: I'm naughty not to have included a positive alternative to my destructive criticism: The Joggers be where it's at, yo.

Hey, guy.

posted by teh l4m3 at 1:18 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Friday Music Disappointment
I've yet to see the movie, but I'm pretty sure the bad blood came from previous psychotic/stalker episodes by Courtney. You'd think that would be in the movie. It's not?

it was a fight over scrabble

http://www.folkways.si.edu/index.html

cool earth music here

pinko is pretty much all there with it.

Ah, well then. That kind of makes sense. Although Indy's comment gives something of an explanation for "Not If You Were The Last Dandy On Earth" and "Whatever Hippie Bitch."

fatrobot has never been wronger. That's why I heart him.

I saw The Joggers last week, they were pretty good.

My 2006 prediction The Pale Pacific will break hearts.

I disagree that Dig was a bad movie. The director might be a totally terrible manipulative druggie and may have created more than enough of her own drama, but none of really detracted from the movie for me. Especially because we didn't know it until afterwards when Anton wrote his bit on BJM's website. PP accurately described the source of the tension, though, as portrayed in the movie.
  • Posted at 9:03 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

"Especially because we didn't know it until afterwards when Anton wrote his bit on BJM's website."

if you followed the band you'd have known. =)

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws