The War On Christmas

12.02.2005
Ore : 9:41 PM


Apologizing for the brief absence; work, then a computer-falling-apart issue.

Anyway, here's my initial salvo:

- None of my gifts are coming from Wal-Mart.
- My Christmas tree is going to be live, so I may transplant it following the first thaw.
- During the "Black Friday" melee, I laughed at that lady whose wig popped off when she got trampled.
- I tore up a paper nativity scene that my predecessor at work used to display prominently.

BONUS:
A lesson in ingenious parenting. From DailyRotten.

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:41 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The War On Christmas
That Santa looks kinda like John Goodman from "Big Lebowski."

Oh, I fuckin' love Wal Mart dude.

hermes: Actually, so do I. But I figure, Republicans hold Wal-Mart up to be a paragon of corporate virtue, and that includes Bill O'Rielly and Fox News (the original spawning ground of this "Thar's a war on Christmas by them goldurned lib'ruls, doncha know" crap), so I thought that was some decent opening sniping on my part.

PP: Remember that scene at the House of Blue Leaves, where Go-Go Yubari gets a nail in the temple?

Fuckin Mary shouldn't have been steppin up in my grill, yo.

wkezzimw

come clean, teh. which rich, secular european superjew is paying you to run this site?

The unholy axis of George Soros, Bernard-Henri Lévi, and Bill Moyers, natch...

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws