I Have A Date

3.02.2006
Ore : 10:14 PM

Gotz mah degree from Freak U
I need a real man who won't deny my baby

posted by teh l4m3 at 10:14 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Have A Date
That's why they call me stallion!

Suddenly I'm reminded of Chef from South Park singing "Simultaneous Lovin' Baby."

He does have some "soul-glow" going on. Pressed & permed- soft yet firm- Big dick daddy from Cincinatti

I thought we agreed that you could take the picture but *NOT* share it.

I'm upset with you.

ooh, mr, I'd give him up for you in a second, bay-bee.

george: don't worry: it can only raise up your cred.

"It's you
and me
and her
Si-mul-ta-ne-ous lovin' baby!"


I drank red wine tonight. My toothpaste spit was black.

is that his real hair? i'm serious.

I'd ask you where you found this picture, but a part of me is not sure it ever wants to know where such jpgs are siloed . . .

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws