What, You Were Expecting A Mea Culpa?

2.23.2006
Ore : 2:25 PM

Yeah, uh-huh, whatever George.

I guess deploying mercenaries to valiantly defend rich people's things wasn't right-wing enough.

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:25 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What, You Were Expecting A Mea Culpa?
I summarily dispense of your whatever!

No, no, no, see -- you have to shrug your shoulders quickly and defensively, while smirking and chuckling, "Heh, heh, heh."

I say we just burn rich people's crap and call it a day. Done. Finished.

Everyone have a donut.

My shoulders shrug with enormous rapidity.

I've nothing to hide, fucker!

I smirk thee with "jej, jej, jej."

(I laugh in Spanish)

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws