Plus I Heard She Slept With The Knights Templar...

2.15.2006
Ore : 11:05 PM

The Internet, as we know, is littered with millions of theories of who really pulls the strings, whose agenda is ultimately being served, who truly is In Control. While right-wingers have for years kept trying to sell us black-helicopters and New World Orders and flouridated water, the kooky left has barely been able to get a word in edgewise. And the status quo keeps getting status quoer.

This will not stand here at Freedom Camp, where my life in orange jumpsuits has become so full of orange-glazed chicken and orangeish cigarette burns on my bum, I no longer fear death. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I pull back the curtain and reveal the true master of the Illuminati.

Who is behind it all? Who was the agent ultimately responsible for the deaths of JFK, Jacopo Belbo, and Tab Cola?

Well, let me just share with you these three key quotes (one major Key in question here being the letter "C"), and allow you to connect the dots...

"I'm the guy who pulled the trigger and shot my friend, and that's something I'll never forget... The image of him falling is something I will never be able to get out my mind. It was one of the worst days of my life."


"I've spent a lot of time the last six months thinking how things could have been done differently." Chertoff said of Katrina, it was "one of the most difficult incidents of my life."




"Like this time I sort of ran over this girl on her bike. It was the most traumatizing event of my life, and she's trying to make it about her leg! Like my pain meant nothing."




That's right, none other than partial-demon, Valley girl deb from hell Cordelia Chase herself is calling all the shots. I expect the Queen C to send piano wire-brandishing goons towards my cell any minute now.

Time is short, and perhaps I haven't made my case conclusively, but it would be irresponsible for us not to speculate...

posted by teh l4m3 at 11:05 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Plus I Heard She Slept With The Knights Templar...
Yeah, I;m glad somebody else noticed how hard it was for these people. So so so hard- their own actions lead them to disgrace- it's hard. You know Clinton with the BJ, he admitted he had a problem and that was hard for him, these guys never admit they have a problem, it's always outside circumstances. They collectively have so many diagnosable psychological disorders.

robots hate vampyires




no wait
thats not true

Cordy!

So...she is ridiculously hot.

mvbjnp: The sum total of my vocabulary in the presence of Charisma Carpenter.

Pinko: But it was harder on *meee*. Whine.

fatrobot: That shouldn't be true. I don't think they drink crank-case oil.

Chuckles: Yeah but she's a bitch. Hey... Right up your alley!

Right up her alley is more like it.

More Cordelia.

Less Cheney.

You know what be a nice change of pace for Republicans? Thinking about "how things could be done differently" before they fuck them up. Surely they have a case study for every conceivable boondoggle, quagmire, and catastrophe.

And I always knew the Knights Templar were easy.

Promise me you won't ever leave us or blogger. I cannot believe Res is making us pack up boxes.

Why does Cherkoff look so happy when he's dumbfounded?

Let me tell you!

I slept with the Knights Templar for many nights.

Their penes are small.

Just because leaving blogger is so cool right now, I am sticking with it. Cuz I am so cool, I know how lame I am . That's how cool I am.

Brando: Have you noticed that no matter how badly they do fuck up, the Republican base (corporations) always comes out ahead. Let us not forget that these people are not in the business of helping anyone. Thus, their whole idea that the market will sort minimum wage out because people will only work for the best paying companies. This is bullshit because we all know that the companies would do everything to preserve their bottom line which means wages everywhere would drop. There would be no decent employment except for the few in management and those poor saps would get lynched by the teeming hordes of the working class, just like the earliest days of the 20th century. Mass chaos, anarchy and stock market funny business all over again. Jesus H Christ, why can't people look at the results of the Republican agenda? They are destroying our rights, our country and our planet!

Where was I? Oh, yeah, whatever teh, I'd still bang Charisma Carpenter till the coming nuclear apocalypse even if she is a bitch.

yjcupzoy: The old say "I cup" game in Russia.

AG: See how it is? To quote David Sedaris (loosely): you marry a guy, and the next thing you know, you're eating off a different part of the hog.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws