Get Your Riot On

2.08.2006
Ore : 3:44 PM

I will be very disappointed if Townhall and LGF do not take this opportunity to incite their knuckledragging readers to send death threats my way.

Blasphemy against Our Leader!

(Stolen shamelessly from
popuppupop)

posted by teh l4m3 at 3:44 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Get Your Riot On
oh HELL yeah!

hehe, yea those Townhall folks will come after you like the villagers after Frankensteins monster. Pitchforks, torches.

I am hoping. Cross your fingers!

How can you even get their attention? We need some fireworks. Why not try 50 trackbacks to Malkin?

I'll do it.
  • Posted at 7:39 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Awesome.

You guys are soooo what's the word?- I want Misha to come over here and stomp ya with her 27 inch platties- yeah the ones with the fishtanks in the heels!!!!!!!!

JEALOUS MUCH???????
  • Posted at 7:54 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I don't think Capt. Trollypants is related to me.

teh, I'm sorry my friend, but you just earned yourself a freedom fucker medal.

Breaking News: Elmo Farted in Capital Building

thats a fantastic cartoon.

i might have to steal it

Smarty, with the mouth on CT, trust me, if you share DNA, deny, deny, deny!

Someone said something about wanting to share DNA?
  • Posted at 9:28 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws