Ooh Snap

2.05.2006
Ore : 7:05 PM

21 - 10

Condolences, gentlemen.

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:05 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ooh Snap
I actually felt sorry for the Seahawks in the end.

I didn't. I don't like either team.

Who's your team?

You put the what in the who now?

znxvex: The Next Big Thing in Pharmaceuticals, Pen1s en lorgement, acne cure, anxiety, and depression all in one suppository!

When are the Niners going to be back? They used to be so good...

= (

the niners have a good shot in 2011.

i wanted the hawks to win. as a cowboys fan, i HATE the steelers. having said that, though, there's a lot to like about this steelers team.

What did I say?

Whys everybody gotta hate?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws