ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!!!

2.02.2006
Ore : 8:23 PM


Dedicated to the suave, sophisticated, and devastatingly sexy
fatrobot. Just because.

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:23 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!!!
No wonder the White House won't release George's baby pictures...

i am honoured and flattered and
UUUHHGGRRGHH!! ITS HIDEOUS! !
OH MY EYES!!!



thanks holmes


FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL IT!

Too late for a coat-hanger...

OH. MY. GOD.

That is the funniest shit I have seen today. I need to get out more. F- that, I need to get out NOW.

bender is my cousin


There's a little somethign odd about that baby...I just can't put my face on it.

imapry: So what are you thinking, hmm baby?

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws