Ugh

1.31.2006
Ore : 9:47 AM

Two stories that prove we're losing what's best about our country:

Goddamnit.

Goddamnit II (may she rest in peace).


Heroine

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:47 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ugh
re: Goddamnit http://buffalobeast.com/91/wop.htm

re: Goddamnit II
I second that.

Godammit too

Check this shit out. Now that Alito is in they are trying to outlaw abortion on state levels.

Nazis:
http://www.washtimes.com/upi/20060131-090347-1251r.htm

Fascist pigs.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a multimillionaire out there somewhere who would underwrite underground, mobile guerilla family planning clinics, like in disguised vans or something? Cruising through Mississippi, offering prenatal care and abortion while keeping just one step ahead of the law and the fundamentalist vigilantes?

When I lived in Atlanta, I remember how awful wingnut radio was to the Coretta. One used to call her "Coretta Scott Cha-Ching" would tell her to "get a real job".

I hope they had they decency to STFU today.

I think I'll just bury my head in the sand. That's what all the red staters are doing and they get what they want.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws