Grab My Bag

1.27.2006
Ore : 2:30 PM

Just some more mainstream conservative thought: Ann Coulter goes Pat Robertson on your treasonous liberal asses.

But you know, it's okay, 'cos it's, like, humor, ya dig?



HA HA HA HA HA!!!! OMGWTFLOL!!1!


I had a dream... That I was at one of John Bolton's swinging sex parties at Plato's Retreat. There I saw, among many other atrocities, John Derbyshire taking K-Lo from behind; the impression was not unlike watching a toothless blondhound tackle a dumptruck cobbled together from chicken wings.

One of those nightmares where you're horrified, but you wake up laughing.

Choosy
nongs choose skiffy: on BSG tonight: the dark side of capitalism among interstellar refugees. Let's hope Jonah doesn't catch the vapors, and that he has yet another one to tally as a "win" in the Right's column.

UPDATE: Tonight's BSG was, in fact (and this was its only purpose in its entirety) a blatantly Leftist argument for government regulation of business. Clearly the makers of this show want the terrorists to win.


posted by teh l4m3 at 2:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Grab My Bag
how can you even close your eyes? the horrors.

One of those nightmares where you're horrified, but you wake up laughing.

I always have a good day after one of those kind of dreams. The smile just wont leave my face till I sleep again.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws