Heroine

1.22.2006
Ore : 12:40 PM


I'm still recovering, so light blogging for a while.

Just like to say that at Freedom Camp, I hereby declare today to be
Christiane Amanpour Day. Just because.

(Eat it, Judy.)

posted by teh l4m3 at 12:40 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Heroine
Feel better! Do all that stuff moms say you should do when you are sick like drink fluids, rest and laugh at Fox News.

thank you. sniffle.

psued: Chased by Rosie Perez.

To echo what you said earlier . . . I'd hit it.

Also, I hope you're on the road to recovery. Feed a cold, starve a fever, how did that go?

Christiane Amanpour Day: hellyeah!

Ron: You know? I'm sure I'm getting it wrong. I've got the aches and the fever, and even though I'm not hungry, I'm forcing myself to eat at regular intervals.

I'm probably just killing myself...

I really like NyQuil's CVS equivalent. That stuff is awesome. Makes TV so much more fun.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws