Signing Off

1.14.2006
Ore : 9:06 AM

Temporarily, at any rate. I'm escaping the razorwire compound of Freedom Camp through Monday.

If you're lucky, my little pretties, I may update before then.

Otherwise, you'll have to look at this the whole time:

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:06 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Signing Off
Is that a self-portrait?

After meeting the legend, I must say the pic doesn't do him justics.

ldziuko: those commies keep me from spam

Does this mean we should throw a party because Dad's not watching?!

BWAHH HAHA!

I'm baaa-aaack

Coke and straws? You WI/DC un-hip nerd wanna-be party boy. I'll bring the pasties, the girls and the silly string. You can bring the rope, Chopin, a few Zimas (because UC will be there), fireworks and Sean S. for my shooting practice.

Don't forget to invite Brian-the-cobag and Res. It could get interesting with those two in the same room. And let's not forget the Canadian clan over at Madame R's place.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws