Another Word For 'Dingleberry'?

1.25.2006
Ore : 1:04 PM

This was just another run-of-the-mill entry from Cruel.com I almost passed over... Until I noticed the use of "grogan," which apparently means, well, something other than our favorite safari-upholstered, punctuation-challenged wingnut columnist:

...So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!

Now that's what I call serendipity.

posted by teh l4m3 at 1:04 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Another Word For 'Dingleberry'?
Well, this settles it. If you can resist the sultry sex appeal of Kaye Grogan, then you're definitely gay.

otto man would hit it? I think before you make any hasty decisions you should read "An Assful of Secrets" (click thru to episode iii). It will blow your mind.

Yeah, I allways though about that but never mentioned it because no one else did and I figured it was just some sort of west coast hippie euphamism.

What grogan means

Coincidence?

Timmah: see? early dung beetle gets the grogans.

Ron: I have been schooled. Thanks.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a woman with a bad dye job, a shitty leopard print blouse, and the same body type as NFL legend Larry Csonka. I mean, Rrrrrrrooooowwww!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws