Say Hello

2.01.2006
Ore : 9:24 PM

He's in earnest, he's wonky, and he's dorkier than Milhouse.

And he's going to be
our next governor. Get used to it, bipeds.

I'm getting my Phil!

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:24 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Say Hello
Don't hate me, but I think he's kind of hot. I'd hit it.

Yeah, he's kind of like a not-as-cute-as Eugene Levy.

What was that Jerri Blank line? "Greeks are just Jews without money."

Although Phil's war chest, as opposed to "fiscal conservative" Schwarzenegger's, is pretty damn flush...

GO PHIL!!!

Chuckles, you are an agressive boy! Now put on your fancypants, go down to Galleria and call it a day, baby love.

Galleria, what the hell is that?

All I was saying is that any time anyone posts a picture, you're all , 'I'd hit that in a heartbeat.' Is life with the UC that unfulfilling? Damn, it must hurt to be him.

At least his mom thinks he's cool....

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws