Hey, That's Not MaryAnn...

2.01.2006
Ore : 2:49 PM


"The first cut is the deepest," sez our ersatz Sheryl Crow, "that's why I'm keepin' my bitty bishop."

(Today's tragic tranny is for
Dex, who must be jonesin' right about now...)

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:49 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hey, That's Not MaryAnn...
I am so not clicking on that picture.

i am

oh yeah - stick it in the vein...

You'd hit anything. Pulse or no. I saw you at that so-called party yesterday. You were humping a door frame and trying to give it a reach around.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws