No, You Don't *ALWAYS* Win...

2.06.2006
Ore : 5:23 PM

One quick thing before blogger (ptooey) has its scheduled outage: ALERT RED: Colton Ford is mine and you cannot have him. Period.

My boyfriend and me...

posted by teh l4m3 at 5:23 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for No, You Don't *ALWAYS* Win...
Oh don't pull your Loretta Lynn act on me, teh. ("You ain't woman enough to take my man" and all that biz...) I'll fight you for Colton. If anyone thought I was obsessed with Eric Bana, they obviously haven't seen the Colton Ford subfolder in the "My Pr0n" subfolder of my computer.

A taste:

http://bear.gayhost4free.com/ht1gal05-06/gal06/11/colton_ford_and_blake_harper_a01.jpg

http://bear.gayhost4free.com/ht1gal05-06/gal06/11/colton_ford_and_blake_harper_a02.jpg

I have those. Woops. I think I sent something similar to you -- Colton and his real bf.

So Colton and Blake are still together? You know, if we applied ourselves, we could break them up.

I will give you that neither of you are woman enough to take on that woman AND the late, great Nell Carter.

Shit, I just lost my lunch.

As long as I still get Mohammed.

Her legs look like two giant bananas.

And, um, yeah. He's hot.

Mmmm... Colton

You can do it, put your back into it...

I forgot to say one thing: always bet on red.

Back off of my Nell Carter, AG!

You most likley could "pay him for his company". If that's not an option you could produce your own movie that you couls "star in". Otherwise, sorry ladies, you have no chance.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws