Tinfoil Chapeaux Still Hot!

3.02.2006
Ore : 7:51 AM

At least, as far as this little fashionista/internee is concerned: in re: my comment at AIF's digs:

no fatrobot I am a paranoid android
Things that make you go hmmm...

Okay, long day at work today, so light posting...

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:51 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Tinfoil Chapeaux Still Hot!
you look better with a tinfoil hat IMO

yyyqkvy: premier manufacturers of tinfoil hats. the extra y is for better reception
  • Posted at 8:54 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

nookler
gnu clear
nooo cue lur
nukler

holy SHIT - fatrobot is a bush relative.

Just goes to show that you can't trust robots.

Or human/animal hybrids.

evqakerg: the next big video game sensation, Everquake. The focus on the family folks are already up in arms.

Homer Simpson also pronounces it "nuke-yular"

My tinfoil hat has beer cups and a straw.
  • Posted at 1:51 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I liked your assessment of the Indian nuke deal, it reminds me of a line in a movie I saw recently, Lord of war.

"I have a business proposal, I thought perhaps we could discuss..."

"I don't think you and I in the same business, You think I just sell guns, don't you? I don't. I take sides."

"But in Iran-Iraq war you sold guns to both sides."

"Did you ever consider that I wanted both sides to lose?"

Ok movie, not great, or even remarkably good by any means, incidently, looking for those lines verbatim, I also found this rather funny condensed script.

It pretty neatly sums the entire thing up.

Err, apperently I don't know how to post a link so i'll just text it.

http://www.the-editing-room.com/?script=lordofwar

correlation v. causation

General Teh, what are my orders? (stands stern saluting a leader not found much in these parts.)

Remember, tinfoil hats work better if they still have the egg salad on them.

What's so funny about foil hats? I happen to have a lot of stuff in my head that I don't particularly want the Russians or any other aliens knowing about. Really.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws