Dum-di-dum...

12.21.2006
Ore : 6:11 PM

* Smoking's up, drinking's up, and the kids are in your medicine cabinet. Then again, they're getting deployed to Iraq in a couple of years, so who could blame them?

*
This almost makes up for her ching-chong bit. Almost.

* "I WANNA GO GET A COOKIE!!!" AH HA HA HAAAAA! (thnx, Vincent.)


posted by teh l4m3 at 6:11 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dum-di-dum...
im in ur medicine cabinet, eatin all ur percocets :-)

Merry Ho Ho Ho, Teh!!

So, do "you people" actually claim Rosie, or is she kinda like Madonna with the Jews & British?

2. "Rosie" O'Donnell going off.

3. "Rosie" Perez imitation.

I still don't know how teens taking medicine ties in with the "Rosie" theme. I'll hang up and take my answer on the air. Anybody got NyQuil?

Used to use NyQuil to wash down Mom's Fiorinals but got rejected from the Army for a collapsed lung at 17.

Where the hell's my poster shot for the war on drugs?! Where damn them?!

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws