Dogpile Or Not?

1.17.2007
Ore : 2:05 PM

A joke? The guys at S,N! have got me wondering...

OMGWTFBBQ???

posted by teh l4m3 at 2:05 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dogpile Or Not?
Hey pop, where the hell have you been?

Anyway...Shelly the smelly wingnut is smokin the good shit! I'm guessing Roviarian Gold.

Did you read the Neil Young thing? Primo anti-rock writing, simply too accomplished.

Jesus, she wouldn't dream of yelling at the companies that hire all these illegal/undocumented workers. There is plenty of blame to go around in this issue, but she only takes the swipe at the Governor and the workers. No comments about the company that hired them.

I would just like to say that I think Mexican food is delicious.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws