I Should Have Held Off On This...

6.05.2007
Ore : 9:10 AM

...Mainly because I needed to bleg of you guys for my own sake (I'm moving next week), but this is too important.

Total cutie pie in danger -- RED ALERT!!!!
HELP ADAM! SERIOUSLY!!!


Adam Kokesh needs your help. Not because he's extremely beautiful (he is, of course) but because not only did he fight in Iraq, and not only because he's now fighting for himself, but because he is ultimately fighting for our Constitutionally enumerated rights. What he is doing is for all of us. The least we can do is support him.

I figure his lawyers have several easy defenses, but what do I know? Anyway, the Marine Corps have already backed down a bit. We just need to do what we can to help his defense team make them back down so far that they'll want to crawl under a rock.

Labels: , , , ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 9:10 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Should Have Held Off On This...
he is beautiful

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws