Goddamnit

5.30.2007
Ore : 12:12 AM

Since the Navy (and by extension, the Marines) kicketed mah po ass out (albeit graciously and as gentlemen -- no complaints of bigotry here), I've sent a few e-mails out.

Guess what: I have a job interview at 3:00 PM tomorrow that I can't make because all my rides pooped out.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Labels:


posted by teh l4m3 at 12:12 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Goddamnit
That blows dude.

WOO-HOO! Never mind. I got a ride!

Tease.

Seriously, good luck.

good luck!

Go get 'em, Tiger.

Knock 'em out! Not literally, of course.

How exciting! We need full details of the interview.
  • Posted at 8:29 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Getting killed so that someone else may not get killed is - maybe noble, but, I don't know - suicide by proxy? As a vet I went though a thought process in signing up, and it was complex: personal values v. social stigma v. making a statement v. personal freedom v. the Uniform Code of Military Justice v. the opportunity to speak as a veteran v. the image of your family lowering you in to a hole in the ground...

Right now is the wrong time to join. You can be so much more effective outside the military if you take up, as a civilian, the issues that are most important to those currently serving.

http://www.sftt.org/
http://www.usndemvet.com/blog/
http://www.optruth.org/
http://www.militarycity.com/valor/honor.html

P.S. And of course, as you know, I love you, man.

You should set up one of those paypal buttons....I know I would've kicked in bucks for cab fare for sure.

Any job that doesn't involve killing people, getting shot at, and having to wear flared-leg white pants with a matching hat is a GOOD job.

Seriously - WHITE pants?!???!!!?
  • Posted at 6:41 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws