Oldie But Goodie

6.02.2008
Ore : 11:47 AM

Labels: ,


posted by teh l4m3 at 11:47 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Oldie But Goodie
Oh sure, everywhere I go Hulu taunts me with its US only message.
  • Posted at 1:44 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

The US is the best country in the world.

Go drink some fine New Zealand wine and piss it out in a toilet that flushes the wrong way and get back at us that way, Gregor

Go shear angry messages onto the sides of sheep.
  • Posted at 6:18 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

I seriously don't think that GW is gonna get elected again.

That least add was just bogus. I mean, I can see giving out condoms for helloween, but those abortion pills are mighty expensive...

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws