Hello 1nt3rn3tz!!1!

10.17.2005
Ore : 3:41 PM

I was cleaning my computer all day long. Did you miss me?

RIDDLE O' THE DAY: Q. How did George Bush find his second-term nominations?
(Answer upside down at bottom of post!)

Thought so.

And now it's time to start dinner. Damn!

Oh well, more later, my pretties!


posted by teh l4m3 at 3:41 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Hello 1nt3rn3tz!!1!
I missed my daily dose of lovein'-from-behind from T3h L4m3rZzZ

GS has a good point. :)

Damn, that must have been some dinner. Where are you?

"Judge Booger, had you been a Supreme Court Justice in the early 70s, how would you have ruled in Roe v. Wade?"

"SPLAT!!!"

That gave me a lil giggle.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws