LittleSadNoBalls: Zombie Revenge!

10.13.2005
Ore : 9:32 PM

Seb and Gavin and Brad and associated assorted cnuts have been out of their gourds trying to find new signage for their bloggage. So I thought, why not put my battle-hardened MSPaint skills to the ultimate challenge?

I gave it a shot:


And yet another lackadaisical shot:


And I misfired:


But I think I might just be on to something here:

posted by teh l4m3 at 9:32 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for LittleSadNoBalls: Zombie Revenge!
miss sadly, if yer nasty.

Vanity was always nasty.

i would make one with blacula

does anyone remember that special on vanity years ago where she had been born again again and was crying when talking about her sinner past with prince? all kinds of shots of her singing in her new church. i officially switched my allegiance to the mary jane girls at that point.

FR: Blackula -- yessss!

PR: Exactly. And she changed her name. So, like, Vanity's myth, or fable, or legend or somesuch, 'cuz she doesn't exist anymore -- way cooler than Jenny "Diamonds And Pearls" Calendar.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws