Why Chuckles Has To Rollerblade

5.19.2006
Ore : 8:29 AM

He can't take a cab:
Look out, AG!

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:29 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Why Chuckles Has To Rollerblade
That is fakakta!
  • Posted at 9:58 AM | By Anonymous Anonymous

Oh, I just noticed the link in He.

That is hilarious!

You can imagine how hard it is to shop for boxers and pants. I need two pairs of pants just for my enormous wang.

Chuckles just said 'wang.'

That's the same awesome inflatable cock that was given to the main guy in the UK version of "The Office".

If you get a chance, pick up the DVD, it's way funnier than it's american counterpart.

he needs a wheelbarrow

what a great pick,hahahaha ROTFL

The UK Office is indeed awesome.

Jogging is a pain in the crotch, let me tell you.

How do you keep from floating off the bed?

I recommend a lead cockring.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws