Straight Outta Coach

5.17.2006
Ore : 7:37 AM


Ooh, snap!

posted by teh l4m3 at 7:37 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Straight Outta Coach
My g0d-damned WorldPerks miles had better be safe... that's all I gotsta say...

Nice.

Love your tag line under your profile..."I know why the caged bird gets beaten"... Maya would be smiling if she saw it!

LOL.

did you know you're linked on gayblogs?

I think he "got" you from Peter, 'cause your name on the link list is "Fly-Over Camp"

DEEZ NUT$

I think Butchie did it to try to blame on Petey.

Those flight attendants never had a chance.

Gotta like "Straight Outta Coach"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Posted at 5:54 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws