The Final Word

8.17.2006
Ore : 8:26 PM

Tiaras don't look so hot on a rotting corpse, do they you thieving bitch???

posted by teh l4m3 at 8:26 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Final Word
bad bad bad

Not funny.

Why am I laughing?

evil! I love it~!

I was working on a post about the value of human life and recent quotes in the news.

Screw you, teh! You ruined me!

they all have it coming, every last one of them, oh yes...

The whole beauty pageant thing for girls that young is so sick.

Chuckles: You needed my help for that?

Dex: Don't they all, though?

Jason: "I'm Violet Beauregard."

I always had you down as more of an Augustus Gloop

as for the post, it reminds me of the aristocrats.

Are you saying I'm fat? Non! I am sveldte and beautiful.

And yeah, this was partly afterbirth from my previous bagatelle.

lol

Hey teh, do you ever stop by the somethingawful forums? You'd fit right in.

nay, not fat, but indulgent. ;)

timmah: Alas, non. This was MS Paint, not PhotoShop. Besides, they charge for forum privileges. Bastards.

oops that was me.

© 2006 Freedom Camp | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly


Web This Blog
My Photo
Name:
Location: Camp X-Ray, Gitmo, Cuba

I know why the caged bird gets beaten.


Bulls, Bitches & Screws